4.23.2010

Past Photos













1. Country Bridge: 11.22.2008; 5 p.m.; Layton, UT; f 2.8; 1/100; Sony DSC-W 120
2. Triple Arch: 11.16.2009; 10 a.m.; Moab, UT; f 7.1; 1/200; Sony DSC-W 120
3. Spring Daisy: 04.13.2009; 12 p.m.; South Weber, UT; f 2.8; 1/40; Sony DSC-W 120
4. Fall River Bed: 11.22.2008; 5:05 p.m.; Layton, UT; f 5.8; 1/100; Sony DSC-W 120
5. Waiting: 07.05.2008; 9 a.m.; American Fork, UT; f 2.8; 1/320; Sony DSC-W 120
6. Ready: 07.06.2008; 8:40 p.m.; South Weber, UT; f 2.8; 1/8; Sony DSC-W 120

I have always love taking pictures of flowers, trees and nature. May times I see something beautiful outside and immediately take a picture. So all of my credit goes to the beauty of the earth. The two other photos are of my sister who is always willing to pose for a picture. In the first photo I photographed in color and desaturated it to get the sepia tones. All the rest of my photos have zero edits.

2 comments:

  1. I really like all your photos. I would maybe edit out the hole in the wall on the flower one. I am noticing a trend in the class of people who love to take photos of nature. I think it's great. Good luck this semester.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shots here! You have some good angels, I especially like the walk-way. I would suggest some level changes to give more contrast, but you can experiment with that as you go. You may not like it!

    ReplyDelete