6.14.2010

Night and Light



Light Post: 06.11.2010; 9:30 p.m.; Rexburg, ID; f 2.8; 1/100; Sony DSC-W 120



Walk way: 06.11.2010; 9:30 p.m.; Rexburg, ID; f 2.8; 1/4s; Sony DSC-W 120; 2 second timer



Tilted stairs: 06.12.2010; 12:30 p.m.; Rexburg, ID; f 1.3s; 1/100; Sony DSC-W 120
After I pressed the shutter I moved my camera in a circle to get this lighting effect.



Time flies: 06.12.2010; 12:27 a.m.; Rexburg, ID; f 7.1; 2.0; Sony DSC-W 120
I moved my camera slowly upward after I released the shutter button


Light line: 06.11.2010; 10 p.m.; Rexburg, ID; f 2.8; 2.0; Sony DSC-W 120
I took this by Pressing the shutter button, and while pointing at the bright stadium lights I moved my camera around.

This assignment was pretty fun. I didn't do any edits to these pictures because I liked the way they were already. My camera is just a point and shoot but by changing the mode I was able to get a longer shutter speed. I wish I could have had access to a camera with larger settings, but these pictures turned out pretty well.

3 comments:

  1. Woah! I really liked your light line and stairs! The colors are just incredible. The light post also looks very stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NICE!! I really like your night and light photos! My favorite is tilted stairs, its way cool how ghostly it looks! The color is awesome, along with the affect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the stairs picture! It looks so crazy! Did you just move the camera around! It looks way cool. The other shots are great also!

    ReplyDelete