Tuesday: 06.01.2010; 7:30 p.m.; Rexburg, ID; f 5; 1/500; Sony DSC-W 120
Wednesday: 06.02.2010; 7 p.m.; Rexburg, ID; f 2.8; 1/30; Sony DSC-W 120
Thursday: 06.03.2010; 5 p.m.; Rexburg, ID; f 7.1; 1/100; Sony DSC-W 120
Friday: 06.04.2010; 5 p.m.; Rexburg, ID; f 7.1; 1/100; Sony DSC-W 120
Saturday: 06.05.2010; 5 p.m.; Rexburg, ID; f 7.1; 1/100; Sony DSC-W 120
Sunday: 06.06.2010; 5 p.m.; Rexburg, ID; f 2.8; 1/4; Sony DSC-W 120
Monday: 06.07.2010; 5 p.m.; Rexburg, ID; f 7.1; 1/100; Sony DSC-W 120
I really enjoyed this assignment. While it was a little hard to remember to take a picture each day, I managed to fulfill the assignment! I didn't do any edits to these pictures this week. I never realized how many things that I could take a picture of. Obviously there are some day where I got better pictures than others, but overall is was a fun assignment. The rain also help create some nice pictures, such as the one of the rainbow.

I really like your shots!! I especially like the Thursday (love the angle) and Friday (awesome idea for a subject - I never would have thought of that!!). When it was raining all week I thought about what a bummer this assignment would be. But, as you showed in your first picture, you can't have rainbows without the rain! Great work!
ReplyDeleteI really liked the shot of the stuffed frog the angle was cool and the lgith coming through the top of the shot really made it look cool.
ReplyDeleteYou took some really great shots! My favorite was the shot that was outside at night with the rain. I love how the rain makes the lights reflect on the street. The rainbow was awesome too!
ReplyDeleteI like the one of the staircase. Nice lighting and depth of field. Also, the tulips are very pretty. Good work!
ReplyDelete