6.07.2010

Week of photos

Template:



With photos:




I created the template in Photoshop using different tools. I used the rectangular tool to create all the boxes. I then added a gray stroke to them. I created the stars in the back by creating a new brush and painting it on with a new layer. I then used the clipping mask to insert the pictures into the template. I can easily use this template again, and add whatever photos I want. Or I could take a picture a week a different week.

4 comments:

  1. I love the fairy dust on your template!! Wonder how you did that!! :-) Did you create each of the pictures specifically to compliment your week of pictures, or is this a general template you will be able to use in your book?

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy creative! totally awesome template that you made. more words i dont have to explain it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your template. The background is super cool and I like the way you placed your photos on it instead of them all being in line. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I really love your template. Very original and creative. I love the blue in the background, it really makes it stand out. Good work.

    ReplyDelete