
1. Hold on for dear life!: I created this by combining the two pictures below. In the light post picture I changed the curves slightly to enhance the clouds. I then selected the light post using the the quick selection tool and then changes the brightness, because the pole got darker when I changed the curves. With the picture of my roommate hugging the exercise ball, I selected the part I wanted to use in the other picture using the lasso and quick selection tool. I then moved that part over to the other picture. I made her smaller and made her hugging the light post. I then thought it looked pretty bland so I added the text and then vignette. For the vignette I created a new layer, filled it with black and then used the rectangular tool and used a 20px feathering and then deleted that portion. I then noticed some of the green from the ball was on the picture so I added a mask and masked out the slightly green parts.

2.Light Post: 06.16.2010; 3:30 p.m.; Rexburg, ID; f 1600; 1/50; Sony DSC-H50

3. Hugging exercise ball: 06.16.2010; 4 p.m.; Rexburg, ID; f 5; 0.62sec ; Sony DSC-W 120

4. VolcanoLusion: 05.29.2010; 8:30 p.m.; ID; f 2.8; 1/50; Sony DSC-W 120
This assignment was pretty fun. The last picture I took on my way home from my geology field trip. I saw it and thought that is looked like the mountain was a volcano because of the way the clouds were positioned.

Well done on the lightpost and roommate combination.
ReplyDeleteGreat cutout of the guy! it looks so real! I also love that you had the eye to spot the volcano-lusion... I had such a hard time with that assinment!
ReplyDeleteI really like what you did on the lightpost! I also had a hard time with the straight from camera illusion. I was probably just trying too hard but I finally got it. Great eye like Laura said! Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteI really like the way your lamp post picture turned out!! It looks really neat! And it took me a minute to see the volcano, but I got it! Great work on your shots!!
ReplyDeleteI'm not seeing the volcano but the lamp picture is really great.
ReplyDelete