5.31.2010

Portraits



1. Michelle: 05.23.2010; 5 p.m.; Rexburg, ID; f 7.1; 1/320; Sony DSC-W 120




2. Fixing Dino Bones: 05.27.2010; 2 p.m.; Lehi, UT; f 4.5; 1/30; Sony DSC-W 120



3. "I can hear the bells:" 05.23.2010; 5 p.m.; Rexburg, ID; f 7.1; 1/1000; Sony DSC-W 120



4. Ashley: 05.23.2010; 5 p.m.; Rexburg, ID; f 2.8; 1/160; Sony DSC-W 120



5. Roomies: 05.23.2010; 5 p.m.; Rexburg, ID; f 7.1; 1/125; Sony DSC-W 120




These pictures were pretty fun to take. I adjusted the levels on number 1,3, and 4. I changed the saturation on number 2 and then used a mask to bring back the chairs and the man working. I then cropped the image. I wanted to show the time differences between the old dinosaur age, and the man working to uncover it now. Number 2 was taken at the Dinosaur Museum at thanksgiving point. The guy in the picture is working on a dinosaur bone that will be put together later. We got a behind the scenes tour which was really fun.

5 comments:

  1. The guy fixing the dino bones is awesome!! I loved it... I also would have liked to see a closer up shot of him, with a brush in his hands and some bones... awesome idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your environmental portrait. I think you did a great job of capturing that photograph. Your other pictures have some really harsh shadows on your subject's face and it's distracting because you can't see their expression or anything very well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite photo is the environmental photo. It just captured the essence of the moment. It is incredible! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with everybody else, I absolutely love the environmental photo! Great angle, and good composition, the chair in the foreground is a little distracting, but not too much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fixing dino bones is my favorite. You definitely were able to catch the portrait environment. Great shot!

    ReplyDelete