5.11.2010

Flora and Fauna



1. Blossom: 05.08.2010; 8 p.m.; Layton, UT; f 2.8; 1/40; Sony DSC-W 120



2. Honeysuckle: 05.08.2010; 8 p.m.; Layton, UT; f 2.8; 1/30; Sony DSC-W 120



3. Flower and Bee: 05.08.2010; 3:45 p.m.; South Weber, UT; f 7.1; 1/250; Sony DSC-W 120



4. Snowball: 05.08.2010; 8:30 p.m.; South Weber, UT; f 2.8; 1/30; Sony DSC-W 120



This assignment was one of the harder ones for me. It was easy to find plants, but when I found animals it was hard to keep them still long enough to take a picture. The levels on picture 2 were slightly changed, and I added a sharpening filter to picture 3. The other pictures had no changes made to them.

2 comments:

  1. I love the shots of the flowers! Great colors! Also, great depth of field. The pink one is my favorite, it looks so smooth and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do a great job of capturing very crisp images.

    ReplyDelete