5.03.2010

color study










1. Colorful Joke: 04.30.2010; 3 p.m.; Rexburg, ID; f 2.7; 1/800; Sony DSC-H50
2. Pink Umbrella: 04.23.2010; 6:30 p.m.; Rexburg, ID; f 2.8; 1/320; Sony DSC-W 120
3. Pink Bike: 04.30.2010; 3 p.m.; Rexburg, ID; f 2.7; 1/1250; Sony DSC-H50
4. Colorful Joke: 04.30.2010; 3 p.m.; Rexburg, ID; f 8.0; 1/40; Sony DSC-H50


Pink has always been my favorite color. It was a little hard to find pink things in Rexburg, but I managed to find a few things. All images have levels adjusted. Images 1 and 3 were achieved using aperture priority, creating and shallow depth of field. Image 4 has a deep depth of field, created using the aperture priority setting as well.

3 comments:

  1. By far my favorite was the first one. Written in pink, it stands out from the white words in the background, I could tell it was my focal point, I did not have to wonder about it at all. You have great angles in all of your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to pick a more difficult color to photograph instead of blue like the rest of us did :) I agree with Kristen... I love the first picture. the angle makes it awesome. But I also love the umbrella picture. Simple... yet pretty. The light coming through the umbrella is cool. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous! Pink is also my favorite color, and I wanted to do it, but wasn't sure where I'd find any. Your Joke picture is one of my favorites. Where did you find that written? So creative!

    ReplyDelete