5.25.2010

Reverse Shallow depth



1. Old barrel: 05.21.2010; 3 p.m.; Bannack, Montana; f 2.8; 1/20; Sony DSC-H50



2. Inside Old Barrel: 05.21.2010; 3 p.m.; Bannack, Montana; f 3.2; 1/60; Sony DSC-H50


I really enjoyed taking these two pictures. I had a hard time focusing on the outside, but finally got a good shot. The second one is a little darker than the then first one. I wanted to take a picture of the different parts of the barrels in the gold refinery.

2 comments:

  1. I really like the shot with the reverse shallow depth. The second one is such a cool shot. I also really like the composition of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great lines! I love the composition. I also like how I am curious to see what the blurred is and then in the next shot it is obvious! But I like the element of curiosity. Great job!

    ReplyDelete