
1. Old Piano edited: I used the CI#34 tutorial to create the image. I changed the foreground color to a brown color and then chose solid color, chose overlay blend mode and reduced the opacity. I then selected the green channel on the the cracked texture and moved it onto the piano picture. I reduced the opacity and then changed the mode to layer blend mode.

2. Old Piano: 05.21.2010; 12 p.m.; Bannack, Montana; f 4.5; 1/10; Sony DSC-H50

3. Cracked insulation: 05.21.2010; 11 p.m.; Dubois, ID; f 6.3; 1/500; Sony DSC-H50

4. Old door edited: I used the CI#34 tutorial to create the image. I changed the foreground color to a brown color and then chose solid color, chose overlay blend mode and reduced the opacity. I then selected the green channel on the the wood texture and moved it onto the old door picture. I reduced the opacity and then changed the mode to layer blend mode.

5. Old door: 05.21.2010; 4 p.m.; Bannack, Montana; f 2.8; 1/40; Sony DSC-H50

6. Old wood: 05.21.2010; 4 p.m.; Bannack, Montana; f 4.5; 1/250; Sony DSC-H50
In some ways I like the original picture better of these two. I do like how it makes these two photos look older. It was fun to see what I can create combining two different pictures. Photoshop makes pictures fun and different.

these are great! i love the organ knobs, and how you made them look all crackled. very cool.
ReplyDelete